Vacantes en Embajada de UK
Requisito indispensable tener un excelente dominio del Inglés.
1 – Regional Marketing and Communications Manager, LATAC:
- Support Head of MarComms Hub in the Design and implementation of a plan for marketing and communications activity, engaging teams and working closely with sector leads (UK/LATAC), Country Directors, and colleagues across Government that supports DIT LATAC objectives. Ensure the plan remains current, harnesses the latest digital tools and is linked to LATAC and UK strategies.
- Champion a regional approach, encouraging and supporting the Marketing team to deliver activity with a regional dimension, and proactively pursuing opportunities to join up initiatives and work across the region. Support teams to develop regional bids, activities and events. Encourage and champion one HMG approach, working closely with FCO regional HUB and PR officers in every market.
- Directly lead 2 Marketing Managers covering Brand Management and GREAT campaigns for LATAC, with particular emphasis on creating a visible and accessible presence across the region Support on team processes and ensure the qualified delivery of marketing KPIs through Evaluation and Insights. Support Head of MarComms Hub in managing 2 Communications Managers and 2 Communications Analyst in the delivery of Public relations and digital diplomacy for the region. Above all, champion the implementation of synergetic ways of working within the DIT LATAC MarComms Hub.
2 – Economics and Trade Intern:
- Support the Economics and Trade Policy Team in providing and developing analysis; and compiling data, statistics, and research papers; on the most important economic, financial and trade issues related to Mexico;
- Generate economic and trade data and analysis in support of the wider Embassy;
- Provide logistical support for events, visits and meetings.
3 – Head of Tech and Creative (#CDMX/ #Monterrey / #Guadalajara):
- Work closely with regional colleagues; provide strategic leadership to the campaign ensuring alignment with country and regional strategies; with a focus on identifying and matching UK Tech solutions with commercial opportunities across Mexico and the region.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in DIT HQ and relevant UK industry associations and Mexican organisations seeking to advance their digital capabilities.
- Support UK Tech companies established in the US with further expansion into Mexico.
4 – Prosperity Fund Programme and Policy Officer (Anticorruption and Rule of Law):
- Strengthening the development of standards, policies and/or processes to improve the detection and investigation of homicide, embezzlement and cyber fraud.
- Strengthening technical capabilities of public servants working on the detection and investigation of embezzlement, homicide and cyber fraud.
- Inter-institutional cooperation to support the coordination between anticorruption and justice institutions responsible for combating corruption and investigating homicides and cyber fraud.
5 – Midlands Engine Regional Specialist and Overseas Champion, DIT (#Monterrey / #CDMX):
- You will use your knowledge, connections, and analysis to develop and deliver targeted campaigns in the sector to increase Midlands Engine exports to the LATAC region. A key feature of the role will be to promote LATAC and to develop a campaign for Midlands Engine exporters to present the market as one of the most open, accessible, and easiest regions for business.
- An important part of this will be to facilitate Midlands Engine trade missions, webinars, and events, and by connecting visitors with senior stakeholders in market. While the focus will be on key sectors outlined above, the postholder will be required to support other priority sectors or wider Midlands strategic priorities (for example the 2022 Commonwealth Games), as necessary. This will include ensuring that Midlands Engine sector propositions are fed into LATAC trade campaigns.